1. Acknowledgment and acceptance of terms AndyReynoldsRacing.com is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. By accessing AndyReynoldsRacing.com, you acknowledge and fully understand AndyReynoldsRacing.com's Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
2. Participating Parnter/Sponsor Policies Related services and offerings with links from this website, including Parnter/Sponsor sites, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Third Parties who participate in AndyReynoldsRacing.com services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
3. Information We Collect and How We Use It AndyReynoldsRacing.com collects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, the user, and with Cookies.
* Web Server Logs. When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
* Your Internet protocol address.
* The kind of browser or computer you use.
* Number of links you click within the site.
* State or country from which you accessed the site.
* Date and time of your visit.
* Name of your Internet service provider.
* Web page you linked to our site from.
* Pages you viewed on the site.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you personalize a web page, or navigate within a site, a cookie helps the site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. Hence, this simplifies the process of delivering relevant content and eases site navigation by providing and saving your preferences and login information as well as providing personalized functionality.
AndyReynoldsRacing.com reserves the right to share aggregated site statistics with partner companies, but does not allow other companies to place cookies on our website unless there is a temporary, overriding customer value (such as merging into AndyReynoldsRacing.com a site that relies on third-party cookies).
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable some of the functionality on our Website.
4. Changes to this Statement AndyReynoldsRacing.com has the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
5. Giveaways Giveaway winners will be selected at random. No purchase necessary to enter. You must be 18 or older to participate. Your email will never be shared with a third party. Giveaway winners outside the Continental United States may incur shipping charges to receive prize.
6. Contacting Us If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or our general practices, please use the Contact link at the bottom of the page. AndyReynoldsRacing.com will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly respond and resolve any problem or question.